Saturday 5 October 2013

CoverGirl Whipped Foundation Review

Ok, first off I really like this foundation. I find that it is super easy to blend into your skin. The one downfall to that is I find that the foundation is easier to blend away if you are using a makeup sponge, beauty blender or your finger. It is not the best foundation to use a brush with because I find that it just stays in the makeup brush.
      The coverage is a light to medium coverage, and is very build able. It doesn't need a powder to set it because it lasts all day. And I should know, I use this foundation for my dance makeup. When you put loose translucent powder to set it, the foundation gives you are really cakey appearance to it. Especially near the nose and the eyes. I would give this foundation a 7.5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment