Sunday 8 December 2013

CoverGirl Lipsticks

Hey, So I have no idea what these lipsticks are called because I have had them for so long. But here is a picture of them.
Ok, So this will be a quick review because I actually really like this product, Like the colour payout is amazing.  They last for a really long time.The only thing that they do is they feather and bleed as the day goes on but that is just something minor and can be easily fixed by a kleenex, tissue, napkin or even a makeup wipe.
I give this product a 8.5/10. The lipsticks range between 5-10 dollars depending on where you go. Also I do not know if they still make these lipsticks. But if they do I would highly recommend you add one to your makeup bag.
The colours that I have are: Darling 395, and Feline 385.

Also tell me if you would like me to start adding pictures of the makeup product that I am reviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment