Friday 6 December 2013

Hard Candy- Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

Hey,
Sorry I've been gone for awhile but I am back to review the Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer.
This concealer I find is a hit or miss all depending on what you are trying to cover up and how you choose to apply it. I have found that this concealer works the best when you are trying to cover up acne, pimples, freckles, and scars. When you use it to cover up the dark circles under eyes, it seems to find its way into the fine lines. It also makes it look like you over powdered underneath your eyes, which is not a good look to be carrying.
When you are trying to apply it, it works best if you use your finger or a sponge because the formula is kinda runny, and if you use a brush and physically brush onto your skin it leaves streaks. But if you use a brush and you  use a patting motion, it creates this flawless look.
This product is  good buy and I give it a 7/10. This price is pretty inexpensive. I think i got mine from walmart for around about $8.00. Which is pretty good, also I thought I should mention that they do not test their product on animals. When I find products like those, I am quite happy with the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment