Wednesday 20 November 2013

Garnier BB Cream

Hey,
I have had this product for awhile because I was trying to figure out if it was just the way I was putting it on, or it was the BB cream. I came to the conclusion that it is the BB cream.
So this BB cream is more like a foundation, it is really thick, actually it is thicker than foundation. So when you put it on it makes you feel like you are wearing three pounds of makeup, when you are not. It also leaves your skin extremely dry, and that is not a nice feeling to have on your face. It is much like the Maybelline Dream liquid mousse foundation, because it goes into your pores, and fine lines making them more noticeable, and in the long run it will make the fine lines turn into full on wrinkles.
In this case I find that the squeeze bottle it comes in is too big, because foundation/BB cream have an expiry date, which is like 6 months to a year, and the expiry date comes way before you have even got halfway to the bottle. Using expired cosmetic products on your face is not good, it irritates the skin, which could cause your skin great discomfort.
This product I find is not a good buy. I give this product a .5/10

If you have tried this product, I would love to hear your opinion about it. So leave me a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment