Tuesday 5 November 2013

Benefit They're Real Mascara

Hey everyone,
So today I am going to review the Benefit They're real Mascara.
    I personally really love this mascara, I first got back in June as a birthday present from Sephora. When I ran out I just had to get more of this mascara.
     Unlike most mascara it actually does what it says it does. It makes my eyelashes look AMAZING!!!!! They become full and long and everything that my eyelashes do not have without any makeup. Benefit should really call the mascara water-proof because it is. I have taken showers with this product on it does not budge one bit. I have cried with this mascara and I did not have to take out the makeup wipes. Which is a good thing.. Don't you think?? I think the reason it stays has something to do with the type of wax they use in the mascara.. But whatever they put into the mascara, it is working..
    The one thing I do not like is how much excess product is on the mascara wand, I have to wipe off my mascara wand before I use it on my lashes. But other than that it is an amazing product.
I give this product a 9.5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment