Friday 1 November 2013

St.Ives Review

OK. This product I am doing a review on is not exactly a makeup product. But it is skin care which is really important, because you want your skin to looks its best wither you are wearing makeup or not. I have been using this product called St.Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub for a couple weeks now. I can safely say that it is amazing. It makes your skin feel as fresh and clean as a bar of soap,(Ignore random comparison). On the bottle it says that it clears up your breakouts and it truly does what it says but you do have to use it every single day to get the best results. Even if you don't use it every day you will see results but they will be nothing compared to the results you see if you use it very single day. Also this product is non-comedogenic which means that it won't go blocking up your pores and thus causing you to break out even more.

I have to say I am not a dermatologist or you ever tells you what is best for your skin. So this is how the said product works on my skin, which means that it could give you either better results or worse results that it did on my own skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment