Monday 11 November 2013

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

Hey, today I am going review the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer.
This concealer is really good at covering up dark circles, but I would not reccomend you put this on to cover up blemishes, because it has this shimmer to it, so it will make your blemish stand more out, than hide it.
You also do not need to put foundation on with this concealer, I find that it works as a foundation as well. If you want excellent results, I would recommend that you use the rest of the Wake Me Up products because they all have the same formula and were meant for you to use them together.

I know that everyone has their own way to apply their products to their face, but I find that the best ways to apply this concealer to your face are a: Beauty Blender, and a concealer brush. When you use your finger with this product I find that more of the product stays on your finger, than on your face. But if you like to apply this product with your finger than go ahead. Each product works differently with different skin types, so your finger might work better than my finger does. This product I would give a 6.5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment