Monday 18 November 2013

Maybelline New York- Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation

Hey,
 I must say that the one thing that I like about this foundation is the size of the bottle that they give. I swear that that the foundation will go off before you even finish the bottle. But that is only the real thing I liked about the foundation.
  It says that it gives you an airbrush finish, but the only thing that it really did for me was clog my pores and go into the fines lines on my face, and I really do not want those to be more noticeable than they already are. The coverage that it gives you is also not very good, I have naturally splotchy cheeks, so they are abnormally red and I want to cover that up some of the time, and this foundation does not do the trick. It barely covers up the splotchiness and redness of my cheeks. To cover them up, I have to layer on this foundation, and that makes me look like a cake face, or someone who has no idea how to do their own makeup. I believe that Maybelline needs to improve this foundation, I will never buy this foundation again. I am going to give this foundation a rating of 1.5/10.

Leave me a comment down below if you have tried this foundation and tell me if you liked it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment