Friday 15 November 2013

Sephora Pro Stippling Brush #44

Today, I am going to do a review on the Sephora Pro Stippling Brush #44.
    I really love this brush, it is really soft, and very gentle on the skin. Unlike some of the other brushes I have owned in my lifetime, this one is definitely one that will always be in my makeup bag. It is really good for when you are putting foundation, or powder on the larger areas of your face like your forehead. It is also good to do the contour of your cheek bones, which may sound weird, but the beauty I find of stippling brushes is that they can do more than one aspect of your makeup. It is a 4 in 1 makeup brush.
   The dexterity of the brush is amazing, when you clean the brush, and it is drying I find that it really maintains the shape. But it does take a longer time to dry, than a typical makeup brushes, because of the how many bristles it has and how they are so closely packed together.
      The cost of the brush is sorta expensive though, it is costs on average 30-40 dollars canadian, for the brush and the container it comes with. That is expensive when you think that you can get one for about 3 dollars from wal-mart. Though I can definitely say it would be better to spend the money on this brush, because it is better quality, and won't start to lose the bristles like the one from wal-mart does. Now I am not putting down the one from wal-mart, it is still a good buy if you do not want to spend the money on the Sephora one.
    I give this product a 8/10.
Here is a picture of the brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment