Monday 18 November 2013

Sephora Eyeshadows

Hey,
I have about five of these eyeshadows, and I really LOVE them. The shades that I have are: sunset at the beach, wedding day, sunday brunch, and I have two of the lucky penny.
I really like the colour pay out of these eyeshadows. They are long-lasting, even if you do not use a eyeshadow primer. Which is good, because then you can save a few bucks! But anyways they are absolutely fabulous. The shimmer eyeshadows have a really nice not to noticeable metallic finish to them which is good if you are going for more of a natural look,  but if you are going for a more dramatic look, than you can just apply the eyeshadows wet and get more of a metallic look.
If there were any of the colours that I was disappointed in, it was the lucky penny, I say that because it has such a nice colour in the pan that you get, but when you go to apply the eyeshadow to you lid, you get more of the shimmer than you do of the colour, I wish that it was the other way round. More colour and less shimmer. So for that reason I am giving these eyeshadows an 8.5/10

Comment down below your opinions on these eyeshadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment